The Jack Pine Special is an original take on the “Willow Leaf” knife blade design, also called the Canadian Belt Knife. It’s a versatile model that has stood up to the rigors of real life work in the field and packs a lot of style, too.
The Jack Pine Special comes standard with a blade length of about 4 1/4 inches and the overall length is about 8 7/8 inches. There is also a custom option for a 5-inch blade.
- This model is made out of 1/8-inch thick, O-1 high-carbon tool steel.
- Blade comes standard finished with an aged finish. Satin and hammer-forged finishes are available as custom options.
- Brass pins are the hardware of choice for this model, but these can be upgraded to 3/16″ mosaic pins.
- About 1″ of thumb jimping is filed into the spine of the Jack Pine Special and is included in the price of the knife…or you can customize by swapping out a different filework pattern! Click to see an example of the X-jimping, Classic, and Vine filework patterns.
Jack comes standard with a slight palm swell handle that offers a great fit in the hand. Seriously…this knife is comfortable. And it’s available with virtually any handle material (see note below)! Curly maple is a very popular choice for this model and is available with several different stain options (see drop-down menu below to choose). The model example above has a curly maple handle with a dark brown stain.
- Each knife also comes standard with a handcrafted vertical-carry leather sheath.
The Jack Pine Special can be ordered with your choice of handle material. If you don’t see what you like in the drop-down order form below, please see the Custom Options page for the options that are currently available.
The Jack Pine Special base price is $215.
Click on the “Click Here to Order Your Custom Jack Pine Special” button below to view the order form!
If you have any questions, just direct them to email@example.com. Thank you for visiting Lucas Forge online!